OAS and NT

From: Full Forward <full_forward_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 02:00:14 GMT

Hi,

I am running Windows NT SP4 and have OAS 4.0.7.1. (after installing the OAS patch at
ftp://oracle-ftp.oracle.com/server/patchsets/internet/NT/oas40710 ) and am now able to happily run WebServer applications on my PC.

However, I'm having trouble getting Developer Server applications to run. The client, application server and database server are on the same PC.

When I try to start an application (via a browser), I get:

"wrks.exe
The dll D2LA60.DLL could not be found in the specified path...", followed by:
"Can not service this request. Please try again later."

Does anyone know where I am supposed to get this dll from?

Also, inside the wrb.log file are the following error messages:

`OWS-10806: Cartridge implementation D:\ORANT\BIN\IFWEBC60.DLL for
Forms_Web/Forms60Cartridge invalid. [Reason] Error Loading DLL `
`OWS-10803: Cartridge instance factory for Forms_Web/Forms60Cartridge
not intialized `
`OWS-04764: Unable to bring up cartridge server, type Forms_Web, at
p2-300. `

Does anyone know why? I have followed the installation instructions carefully. Am I wrong in trying to get OAS working fully on NT SP4? Should I revert back to SP3? Will OAS 4.0.7.1 work on SP3?

Thanks,

FF

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 21:00:14 CDT