Block_id in the dba_free_space

From: Wind <mleung_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 01:21:50 GMT

hey guys,

        How are you all doing?

        I have a question regarding the column "BLOCK_ID" in the view, dba_free_space. I know what a data block is. For example, in this site that I am working on, data block is defined as 8k. What really is the BLOCK_ID? How does it related to EXTENT_)D?

thanks in advance.

Michael

mleung_at_earthlink.net or mleung_at_intelus.com

WindyCloud
7k_at_gamestats.com

Realms of the Kingdoms, http://7k.gamestats.com Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 20:21:50 CDT