ok. I give up.

From: uncle.scrooge <uncle.scrooge_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 21:26:15 -0400

Plain and simple : If I want to have a column that tracks the current time in millisecond resolution,
can I do it or not? i.e. I want a timestamp, but second resolution is too "gross". What do I do if I'm importing data from a database that does have millisecond resolution in it's columns (i.e. sybase)?

Do I need to create my own datatype or smth?

pls help - thx Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 20:26:15 CDT