Automatically initiating an e-mail from Oracle

From: Marie Henebury <marie_at_fifthd.ca>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 13:39:50 -0600

Does anyone know if it is possible to automatically initiate an e-mail or phone call from within the Oracle database or Oracle Forms 6.0?

We have a need to be able to initiate an e-mail if a record has changed. Any help would be appreciated.

Please respond to me personally at mhenebury_at_fifthd.ca as well as to this newsgroup.

Thank You
Marie Henebury
Fifth Dimension Information Systems Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 14:39:50 CDT