database object layer???

From: John Haake <jhaake_at_jewels.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 14:41:37 -0400

Hello all,

Programmers are pounding on my office door to find out about when they can use
Oracle8's abstract data typing, aggregate objects, and object methods.

Is there someone out there actually using this in a big production environment?

What are the headaches and frustrations I'm facing?

How does one manage this stuff?

Will the developers be happy with Oracle's layer OOP approach?

John Haake
jhaake_at_jewels.com Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 13:41:37 CDT