Re: Oracle Web Server support Servlets??

From: <tsalzsie_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 15:42:23 GMT

No, Oracle currently does not support servlets in OAS 4.0.7 but will soon witl version 4.0.8 which will be available this fall. You also might wanna look at Oracle8i version 8.1.6 (also available this fall) which will have an java web server embedded in the database's JVM.

In article <7odknn$qhk_at_ustsu10.ust.hk>,   cs_ccyab_at_ug.cs.ust.hk (Patrick) wrote:
> Does Oracle Web Server support Java Servlets?
> I cannot find any information in the installation guide...
>
> Thanks!
>
> --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 10:42:23 CDT