Re: Is it possible to find out if a user is locking a particular record from a Forms 5 environment?

From: Madhu Shekar <sudip.roy_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: 6 Aug 1999 13:32:36 GMT

Dear Claire

        Use ON-LOCK trigger at the Form level or Block Level as to your convience
and use cursor with on update and lock the record. The ON-LOCK trigger is provided to Replace the Form buliders default Locking of records.Further details can be got from Help.

       Hope this helps you.
                                                              Regards Madhu
Shekar
                                                              Bangalore

Claire Moore <claire.moore_at_capgemini.co.uk> wrote in article <37AAB732.F0C_at_capgemini.co.uk>...