ODBC Oracle & Win NT

From: Nikos Mavrogiannakis <nikos_at_biznet.com.gr>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 14:55:52 +0300

We are trying to write a cgi application to handle a database. The cgi will run on an NT Server 4.0. The database is located on a remote machine running Oracle7. The two machines have to communicate via SQL Net with TCP (they are not on the same LAN). A DBA told us that we should create a FILE DSN with the ODBC Administrator. We cannot achive a connection with the database.
Does anyone can help us?? Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 06:55:52 CDT