How to get Legato Storage Manager running ?

From: Michael Keppler <Michael.Keppler_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 12:49:03 +0200

Hello !

We have a NT installation of Oracle 8.0.5 and want to use Legato storage manager for tape backups. If I read the manual the right way, it is a full functional version that has to be given a registration code to work longer than 45 days.
But where and how do I get that code ? Or do I still have to pay for it ?
Oracle hotline could not answer this question and Legato just didn't answer.

Ciao, Michael.

--
Michael.Keppler_at_bigfoot.com Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 05:49:03 CDT