Redo log and RBS

From: Cho, Hyon-Hyok <cho2h_at_kt.co.kr>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 22:40:12 +0900

Hi, I have used oracle database about 4 years. But still I confuse the functional difference of redo log and rbs. Only I can see is redo log has before/after image, rbs has before image and their function is very redundent.

if you can give me an answer, please.... Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 08:40:12 CDT