Sv: Running Web Listener failed

From: Karsten Weikop <crashpilot_at_get2net.dk>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 14:51:25 +0200

A qoute from Erik Nielsen (nielsen_at_gcg.com) is show below.

I have tried it, but it did not work. The best solution would be to install redhat 5.2.

--

best regards

Karsten Weikop
Make IT ApS
Phone: +45 26 16 06 06
E-mail: karsten_at_weikop.dk

                    I got it to work by manually starting the executables
instead of using owsctl. This works... i.e.
                    # set oracle env vars here
                            OMN_ADDR=UDP:my.host.com:2649
                            OWS_ADPCFG="$ORAWEB_HOME/admin/adpspy.cfg"
                            OWS_ADPSO="$ORAWEB_HOME/lib/ndwfs.so"
                            export OWS_ADPCFG OWS_ADPSO OMN_ADDR

                    SLEEP=3
                            mnaddrsrv -D &
                            sleep $SLEEP
                            mnrpcnmsrv &
                    sleep $SLEEP
                            mnorbsrv &
                            sleep $SLEEP
                            wrbcfg &
                            sleep $SLEEP
                            wrblog &
                            sleep $SLEEP
                            wrbasrv &
                            sleep $SLEEP
                            wrbahsrv &
                            sleep $SLEEP
                            wrbvpm &
                            sleep $SLEEP
                            wrbfac &
                            sleep $SLEEP
                            wrbdm &
                            sleep $SLEEP

                    oraweb -C $CFG_DIR/svadmin.cfg

                    Everything seems to work fine if you do this.

                    Erik

                    Offsite Data Services - Support Analyst wrote:

                    > It wont work on 6.0, It only works on version 5.2
right now>Oracle are
                    > supposed to be working on a fix, it;'s got something
to do with static
                    > linked libraries, HTH
                    > Erik Nielsen wrote in message
<37715B09.C5DDA5A7_at_gcg.com>...
                    > >Has anyone done this successfully under RedHat 6.0?
I get everything
                    > >installed and configured, but it won't start the wrb
or admin listener.
                    > >Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks,
                    > >
                    > >Erik

MARANDEL Benjamin <marandel_at_ws-interactive.fr> skrev i en nyhedsmeddelelse:37A96445.81877480_at_ws-interactive.fr...