Oracle 8 replication

From: Sandra Timmermans <sandra.timmermans_at_nl.origin-it.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 13:04:03 +0200

For the project I am currently working on we are going to replicate databases.

 This will be a 2 master situation with real time replication combined with replication about twice a day. Does anyone have experience with replication in Oracle 8. I am interested in their experience and would like to know which problems they encountered. Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 06:04:03 CDT