calling stored procedures dymanic

From: Bernhard Riehm <briehm_at_perbit.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 11:56:27 +0200

Hello,

I want to create a trigger for a table. This trigger should call a stored procedure, which name is generated at runtime.
At designtime of the trigger, I don't know all possible stored procedure calls.
It is necessary that we can add stored procedures dynamically, and they should be called by the trigger. With DBMS_SQL I can only generate
dynamic SQL-Statements.
Is there a way to generate stored procedure calls?

Bernhard Riehm,
perbit Software GmbH. Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 04:56:27 CDT