How can I execute an SQL statement from a PL/SQL string ?

From: Vincent BARAT <vincent.barat_at_alcatel.fr>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 10:45:49 +0200

Hi !

In a PL/SQL program, I have an SQL statement contained in a string variable
and I want to execute it and get the result in a cursor (or anything else).

I can't figure out how to do that... Can you help me please ?

Thanks a lot !

--

                                Vincent BARAT

Web site: http://www.multimania.com/vbt/ Email (work): Vincent.Barat_at_alcatel.fr
Email (home): vbarat_at_iway.fr

"Contrary to popular belief, Unix is user friendly.  It just happens to be selective about who it makes friends with."