Re: Backup questions

From: Vrajesh Patel <vrajesh_p_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1999/08/04

Create password file thru orapwd utility. Authenticate your user to Oracle Enterprise Manager and try.

Thanks,

--
Vrajesh Patel
 MailTo : vrajesh_p_at_hotmail.com

Ellan David <elland_at_taldor.co.il> wrote in message

: Hi
: I have two questions:
:
: 1. when I try to make hot backup (through backup manager) I get the error
: message : Failed to authenticate user
: and I am logged on as internal sysdba !!!!
:
: 2. how do I grant a user the option to log as sysdba ?????
:
: thank you
: Ilan D.
: