Oracle link to access database

From: Tim & Mary Seyfried <tim_mary_seyfried_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 10:11:50 -0400

I have a small datawarehouse that is accessed by a third party web application through express ram pulling data from a unix box with oracle 8. The third party web application stores its web pages in an access database on an nt box. I would like to create an oracle link to that database so that I can create updated documents as the data stored in the back end changes. Received on Tue Aug 03 1999 - 09:11:50 CDT