Re: 7.3.4 Database Creation Problem

From: Chandra Pabba <chandra_pabba_at_sabre.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 10:51:39 -0400

Hi Michel

It appears that your database is operating in ARCHIVELOG mode. If it is so, you need to archive the online redo logs, before they are used. For this purpose, you may have to modify or add the initialization parameter LOG_ARCHIVE_START=true. For this parameter to take effect, shutdown the database and make the above change and bring the database back. An alternative for this would be just issue the statement 'ARCHIVE LOG START' in svrmgrl.
Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Chandra