newbie Problem getting job to run

From: <collierj_at_tteam.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 16:33:36 GMT

Greetings,
I was recently deigned the "oracle guy" for the small Internet Dev company I work for. I have inherited an oracle 7.3.3 DB that needs to have a job run every day. I have submitted the job using dbms.job_submit with a call to a proceedure. Everything looks good. when I run the job using dbms_job.run(85) it runs fine and the proceedure is executed appropriately without any errors. However, when the interval time comes (trunc(sysdate+1) + 23/24) it runs but for some reason the procedure is not executed. the job says it ran (ie the interval updated next_day and next_sec) but the actions that the procedure is supposed to preform are not taken. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. If you wish you can email me directly at collierj_at_tteam.com

Thanks for your time Received on Tue Aug 03 1999 - 11:33:36 CDT