Intranet

From: Matthias Haase <MaHaase_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 16:02:48 GMT

Hi,

what is the best way to protect applications in an intranet ?

Our intranet includes several applications on different servers (oracle, lotus domino) and some of them are protected by a application password. Now we want to build a menu system based on a pl/sql package) with one logon and only the applications the user is permitted to call are to be shown there. Further on the authorization has to be checked in the applications (to disable access by simply typing in the URL).

What is the best way to achieve this ?

Thanks.

Ciao
Matthias Received on Tue Aug 03 1999 - 11:02:48 CDT