Re: Access to DB2 from Oracle

From: <tedchyn_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 15:04:11 GMT

In article <37A6B907.9412BA18_at_tiscalinet.it>,   goodb <goodb_at_tiscalinet.it> wrote:
> I need to access a DB2 database from a Windows NT Client.
> I would like to do it using Oracle Transparent Gateway but i never
used
> it and i don't know if is simple or not. Is there anyone can help me?

You can get documentation from oracle. This package is expensive. you have to create a oracle instance which connect to db2 via gateway. Oracle instance get data from db2 and sending to client.

Ted Chyn

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Aug 03 1999 - 10:04:11 CDT