Migrating from 7.3 to 8 via export

From: NetComrade <andreyNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 14:39:00 GMT

Hi folks,

We just bought a new Solaris box, and we wanted to test our DBs and see how they work on the new machine. But we want to do it on Oracle 8. As far as I remember import only requires the version of export to be equal or lower, do you think I would have any problem, considering that we don't have any foreign language columns, etc.

Thanx.

Andrey Dmitriev	 eFax: (978) 383-5892  Daytime: (917) 373-5417
AOL: NetComrade	 ICQ: 11340726 remove NSPAM to email