PRO C problem for help

From: <local000_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 10:05:25 GMT

Hi,
  I installed ORACLE 7.3.3 on Solaris 2.6,and the server startup ok,and I can exec sql using sqlplus. I compiled the PRO C examples there is no error ,but when I exec the examples, there is a error :

  ld.so.1 :example1 fatal:libclntsh.so.1.0 open failed: No such file or directory

  and I can find this file in .../lib and the PATH is set

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Aug 03 1999 - 05:05:25 CDT