OAS & Developer Server ....

From: <agichen_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 09:38:15 GMT

Hello,teres,

   I start to try OAS(4.0.7) on a NT(sp4),when I use OAS manager    to start the node,I get the message follows

   Please wait while the command is being processed on host s_880_ns01_db ...
Starting ORB processes...
Returning filename E:\orant\orb\admin\.event waiting for ORB to be ready...
ORB is not responding. Please restart manually... oassrv: Starting wrb service 0
ConfigProvider Server accepting requests... oassrv: Starting wrb service 1
Log Server is accepting requests now... oassrv: Starting wrb service 2
Web Request Broker is accepting requests now... oassrv: Starting wrb service 3
The WRB Authentication Host Server is now running. oassrv: Starting wrb service 4
The WRB Authentication Engine is now running. oassrv: Starting wrb service 5
Web Request Resource Manager Proxy is accepting requests. oassrv: Starting wrb service 6

Initializing wrbmon ................

oassrv is accepting requests
OWS-08821: oassrv process `oassrv' is started up at pid 228. OWS-08849: Waited 60 secs. Didn't receive initialization complete message.
OWS-08820: Unable to start wrksf process `wrksf'. OWS-08821: otsfacsrv process `otsfacsrv' is started up at pid 390. Cartridge Server Factory accepting requests ...
OWS-08811: Unable to startup Oracle Web Listener `admin'.
OWS-08851: Please check NT Event Log for details.
OWS-08850: Oracle Web Listener `www` started.

ORB can't start, Oracle Web Listener `admin' can't,either. What's the next step ?
Besides,why I can't see the welcome page from other machine when I try the URL ( machine's IP:8888) ?? How to debug?

I'm "quite new" in OAS, could someone give me his successful experience to build a OAS,and developer server ?

Appreciate for any help !!

ps. I've already patched it(4.0.7 with sp4).

Rgds,
Agi Chen

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Aug 03 1999 - 04:38:15 CDT