Re: cusotm sort in order by

From: Henry <rapmstr_at_xnet.com.nospam>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 21:16:59 -0500

Well,
You could add a field that would have an assending or decening value you could sort of so
Table T(A,B,C) where B could have your creatures and C could be their location in a sorted list 1,2,3....
or you could do some UNIONS and select each record in the order you want to display it with it's own select.

Henry