Running multiple instances

From: wozi <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 19:04:01 -0700

Oracle 8.05 on NT 4.0

I have installed the started database from Oracle 8.05. I am able to connect from a client. I have also installed another database instance called PROD.

I am able to start ONLY one instance at a time and connect to it. BUT, I want both instances 'ORCL' and 'PROD' running on the same machine at the same time.

Any suggestion ?

thanks
wozi_at_dhc.net Received on Mon Aug 02 1999 - 21:04:01 CDT