Oracle7 Version Availability?

From: <fpuhan_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 19:35:22 GMT

Could someone please point me to a site where I can find the definitive list of available versions of Oracle7 by platform?

I ask because I've learned that there is 7.3.4.0.1 for Netware, and rumor has it that there's 7.3.4.1.0 for Windows NT. I run 7.3.4.0.0 on HP-UX, and have always believed that this was the terminal release and that no further support was being made for this product. Now, other groups in the company (who don't use HP-UX) are wanting to obtain the "latest" release...

Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Aug 02 1999 - 14:35:22 CDT