Spatial Cartridge

From: jst <jst_at_pobox.sk>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 17:51:19 +0200

Hello,
I`m asking for an advice:
I`m trying to create all required tables for using spatial data in Oracle 8.05 (Win NT).

  1. I created all necessery packages as MDSYS user.
  2. I created 4 tables for point data by using CRLAYER.SQL script (MyNAME_SDOLAYER, MyNAME_SDODIM etc.) as JST user.
  3. I granted privileges to JST to execute MDSYS.packages

Now, the problem is I can`t create WINDOW_LAYER by executing SDO_WINDOW.CREATE_WINDOW_LAYER(<layername>, SDO_LEVEL...). When I use MyNAME as the <layername> parameter, this error message is displayed: "PLS-00357: Table,View Or Sequence reference 'MyNAME' not allowed in this context"

Does anybody know the right way how to use this package?

jst Received on Mon Aug 02 1999 - 10:51:19 CDT