Re: Export Big / Import Smaller

From: tmgn <tmgn_at_excite.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 11:45:44 -0400

Hi Neil,
Try Precreating those Big Tables with Smaller Size Extents(Dont worry about Objects running into Multiple extents) in the Test Database before Importing.That would solve the Problem.

To get the Scripts for Precreating the Tables , Do a Import indexfile=precreate.sql rows=n
and edit this File to modify the Storage Characterstcs of the Big Objects and Run it against the Test DB before actually importing the DATa..

-Thiru