Re: Data Warehouse question

From: Nandakumar <nanban_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 14:58:05 GMT

Hi Hans Pfeiffer,

What is this materialized view?
--
Michael,

I would suggest denormalize the FACT table as for as possible for the Data Warehouses. That would improve the performance to greater levels in the on-line analysis (say using Oracle Discoverer etc) of DW data.

regards

--
Nandakumar
Systems Analyst

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Aug 02 1999 - 09:58:05 CDT