OCI & arrays of structs

From: Antonio Pascual <apa_at_jerez.micro.lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 16:07:18 +0200

I want to do an array insert with OCI. This is the question: Could I use a different structure for each field?.

    For example:

    I have 2 fields: FIELD1 as integer, and FIELD2 as string

    I have 2 structures like this:

    For FIELD1:

      struct SRecord  {
        int Value;
        long FieldSize;
        char *FieldName;
        sb2 *FieldIndicator;
        ub2 *FieldReturnCode;
        ub2 * FieldArrLen;

};

   For FIELD2:

      struct SRecord  {
        char *Value;
        long FieldSize;
        char *FieldName;
        sb2 *FieldIndicator;
        ub2 *FieldReturnCode;
        ub2 * FieldArrLen;

};

and when i do the bind, with obndra, for each field use the corresponding array of structures.

Thanks a lot for your help.
regards.

Antonio. Received on Mon Aug 02 1999 - 09:07:18 CDT