'OracleAgent service' problem

From: Olivier Davant <davant_at_homsys.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 14:59:09 +0200

I've just installed Oracle Enterprise Edition (freshly downloaded from oracle.com)
V 8.0.3 for Windows NT and I've got some problems with the OracleAgent Service.

I've tried to start it but it takes forever and never succeeded. In addition of that it seems that when trying to start OracleAgent Service, a DBSNMP.EXE process is started (and never stopped) and takes approximately 99% of the CPU...

Any ideas or comments would be greatly appreciated !!! Received on Mon Aug 02 1999 - 07:59:09 CDT