Q about oracle services on NT

From: Steven H. <steve.hovingtonREMOVE_at_datacore.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 08:55:26 GMT

Firstly I'm unsure about why there are 2 services - OracleStart and OracleService - if you can use OracleService to start a database, why do you need OracleService?

Secondly, we have a database which has been deleted but the OracleStart service is still listed - how do you remove this?

Thanks for any help,

Steve Received on Mon Aug 02 1999 - 03:55:26 CDT