INIT initial Extend For Primary Key Index ??

From: John Lescaut <developpement_at_cantoriel.fr>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:45:10 +0200

I'd like to set the initial extend of a primary key index,

For exemple :

Create table Table1
 (

     test1  varchar2(12) NOT NULL,
     test2  varchar2(12) NOT NULL,
     test3  varchar2(15),
     test4 varchar2(15),
     DATE_test  Date

)
STORAGE (INITIAL 48825 NEXT 6180 MINEXTENTS 1 MAXEXTENTS 10 PCTINCREASE 0 ) ;

Alter table Table1 Add constraint PK_Table1 primary key ( test1 ,  test2 );

I'd like to set the initial extend ok PK_Table1 at 60k for exemple, but the command :
Alter Index PK_Table1 STORAGE (INITIAL 60k) isn't working, how can I manage to do something similar ??

Thanks,

 John Received on Mon Aug 02 1999 - 03:45:10 CDT