How to get SQL Loader to skip a column in a CSV file?

From: Micko <micko_at_one.net.au>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:24:14 +1000

I want to get SQL loader to skip a column in a CSV file I'm loading. At the moment I am using a workaround based on the POSITION (*+n) because I can currently ensure that the field I want to skip always has the same width; this will not be the case in production. Have gone through the manual but no dice - help! Received on Sun Aug 01 1999 - 20:24:14 CDT