Re: Newbie question. Help!

From: BIPIN R SAWANT <BIPIN_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 19:01:31 -0700

  1. You can query v$database or v$parameter views to see which databse you are connected to. select name,value from v$parameter where name like '%name%' will give you the database name. Also ,

select * from user_users view;

 will be helful to you

2) If you running under Windows then you should see the registry