Can I create a table with a column containing varied-size objects in Oracle?

From: Jzhou <jzhou_at_CS.MsState.Edu>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 23:58:34 -0500

Similar to STL template datatypes, I want to use a OO-database which permits to store a list of objects under one table column. The size of the list is dynamic (For example, there is a table with two columns: id and Book. And there is an object type PAGE. 1st row - id column contains 1, Book column contains 3 PAGE objects. 2nd row - id column contains 2, Book column contains 5 PAGE objects.) Is there such OO_database exist? If not, can I build such a database?

Thanks.

Jing Received on Sat Jul 31 1999 - 23:58:34 CDT