8.0.4 on solaris root.sh trouble

From: Carlos Reed <creeds_at_sprint.ca>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 22:07:30 -0400

Hi gang I just installed oracle 8.0.4 on solaris 2.6 the installation was fine but when I run root.sh as root i get the following message:

Checking for "oracle" user id...
Please raise the ORACLE owner's ulimit as per the IUG.

Leaving common section of Oracle8 root.sh.

So, root.sh doesn't make any modifications on the /etc/services etc...

any one has an idea on this problem ?

Carlos Reed, from beautiful and lovely Quebec creeds_at_sprint.ca Received on Sat Jul 31 1999 - 21:07:30 CDT