Re: Sun solaris x86 version

From: Jack Zhu <jackzhu_at_monmouth.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 19:23:19 -0400

I think everyone has the right to post messages related to Oracle servers to this group. 'cause its name is 'comp.databases.oracle.server'. If you don't know

the answer, that's fine. Don't bother me, OK?

Just remember this name, all right?

And BTW, your email address seems unreal. I don't want to say anything.