Re: Does Oracle8i work?

From: Fabio A. Arnaboldi <fabio.arnaboldi_at_eu.pnu.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 18:25:10 +0200

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. We executed this code on a machine with 300MB of RAM and the maximum number of iterations reached, before the crash, was about 2 millions. For each iteartion one NT handle was allocated and not released. The problem is that I don't know if the two test are comparable. Pheraps a more significative test is to let it run al least for a day while monitoring some OS resources.

--
Biostatistics & Data Management
Pharmacia & Upjohn - Milano - Italy Received on Fri Jul 30 1999 - 11:25:10 CDT