Re: Disconnect a user if all sessions are inactive for a certain period-URGENT

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:38:54 -0400

Hi:

If you want some users to be disconnected for inactivity and others not, then create an additional profile with the inactivity disconnect timeout, and the assign the users who should be disconnected to this profile.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult