shared pool / View v$sgastat

From: Bruno Plankensteiner <bplank_at_ctp.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:47:51 +0200

Hi
my shared pool has a size of 50 MB. For some reaseon there there is only 500 KB free memory left. On another DB-instance I have 35 MB space left. How can I encrease the free memory without changing the parameter shared_pool_size in the init.ora.
For some reasons the library cache and the sql area take a lot of space.

Any idea?
Regards
Bruno Received on Fri Jul 30 1999 - 07:47:51 CDT