Re: Newbie question about Net8 Listner....

From: Mark Wagoner <mwagoner_at_no.spam.iac.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:22:40 GMT

On 30 Jul 1999 02:21:32 GMT, "Keith Edward" <kkwiatek_at_nist.gov> wrote:

>Does my oracle 8.0.4 database use a Net8 Listner by default?

It depends on whether you installed the Net8 server or SQL*Net server within the Oracle Installer. Either one will work and I don't think there is a default. You must select one or the other or nothing is installed.

--
Mark Wagoner
To reply, remove no.spam from my e-mail address Received on Fri Jul 30 1999 - 07:22:40 CDT