Re: View problem...

From: Madhu Shekar <sudip.roy_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: 30 Jul 1999 08:27:08 GMT

hello

      Use the Data Dictionary ALL_VIEWS to query the Tables and Columns.
      The Query goes Like this:
               select Text from all_views
               where view_name = 'MY_VIEW'
       In case the View Defination is too long,use SET  LONG command to
Change               the text length.
         Hope This Gives your Answer.
                                                     Madhu.

Jimmy <c6635500_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk> wrote in article <37A10FB6.B64DBA3D_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk>...