Re: New Installation of Oracle -> disgarding default database

From: Nicolas Bronke <news_at_TRINITY.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 22:38:46 +0200

Puneet Khanna <khannapk_at_hotmail.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 7nqdlj$3jl$1_at_nntp3.uunet.ca...
> DO you want the scripts?
> > Therefore my special point
> >
> > - Creating Database (SGA Amount)
> > - Creating several control-files
> > - Creating redo log files (size)
> > - Creating (automatic started) rollbacks)
> > - Which kind of sql-queries must run?

Sure it would be helpful to get some scripts, but If I get a recommendation to the documentation are helpful too. The scripts, which must run after creating the database are not necessary (only which have to be run)

Thanks

Nicolas Bronke Received on Thu Jul 29 1999 - 15:38:46 CDT