Re: OAS on NT

From: Rene Pijlman <R.Pijlman_at_applinet.nl>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 18:56:33 GMT

agichen <agi_at_feib.com.tw> wrote:
> I'm want to use OAS on NT.
> Must I install web server like IIS4 or Apache ??
> Or just OAS, the OAS contain web server ??

Why don't you read the manual?

From the Oracle Application Server Installation Guide Release 4.0 for Windows NT:

A feature of Oracle Application Server 4.0 is the HTTP daemon adapter which enables Oracle Application Server to run seamlessly using third-party HTTP servers
(listeners) instead of the Oracle Web Listener shipped with Oracle Application Server. Oracle Application Server supports the migration of:

* Netscape FastTrack Version 2.0.1 and 3.0
* Netscape Enterprise Server Version 3.0 and 3.5.1
* Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) Version 3.0 and 4.0

Vriendelijke groet,
--
Rene Pijlman <R.Pijlman_at_applinet.nl>
http://www.applinet.nl/ Informatiesystemen & Internet Received on Thu Jul 29 1999 - 13:56:33 CDT