Compilation errors in TRIGGER

From: kev <kevin.porter_at_fast.no>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:11:42 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to create a trigger for autonumbering. I get this error message though:

MGR-00072: Warning: TRIGGER TRIG1 created with compilation errors.

Can I find out what these compilation errors are?

Or even better, can you tell me what's wrong with this code (I'm using svrmgrl) ? :-)

create trigger trig1 before insert on webtab1 for each row
BEGIN
:new.id = seq1.nextval;
END;
/

seq1 is a sequence. The table webtab1 just has 3 columns: id number(4), lname varchar2(10), fname varchar2(10)

Thanks in advance,