ORACLE/LINUX BASED WEB SITE MONITORING

From: Tim Goeke <announce_at_digitalventures.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 04:01:46 GMT

DIGITAL VENTURES ANNOUNCES “DIGITAL VIEWPOINT” TRIAL Digital Ventures today announces the availability of Digital Viewpoint, an online web site monitoring and performance tool!

Viewpoint is based on Redhat Linux 5.2. The data we collect is stored in Oracle 8, under Linux! If you are curious how Oracle 8 behaves under Linux, please come check out the service.

If you would like to see our stuff in action, please try it out. The trial signup will allow you to see queries executing against Oracle, all under Redhat 5.2. Our CGI scripts are all done using Oracle ProC. Conversion to and from other Oracle platforms, such as HP/UX, has been very easy.

In the future, we plan to test Oracle out online with Redhat 6.0 in an SMP configuration.

SIGN UP URL: http://www.digitalventures.net/vp/signup.html

We will NOT sell your email or information to any other source, and we won't harass you to sign up for paying service. At some point, you will have to pay to continue using the service.

Thanks,
Tim Goeke, tgoeke_at_digitalventures.net
Digital Ventures, LLC
http://www.digitalventures.net Received on Wed Jul 28 1999 - 23:01:46 CDT