Re: Pro*C vs. PL-SQL running in SQL-Plus

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 23:20:55 -0400

Hi:

IMHO, go with your idea to migrate the SQL*Plus-PL/SQL to stored procedures. You'll get the benefits of both approaches!

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult