Unix Performance Issues

From: Le Beaux <Scott_Boston_at_ensyte.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:49:55 GMT

Is there a command that I can run on a UNIX machine while executing a SQL command via SQL*Plus that will output all table hits performed while this command is being executed?

I think we have a problem with system tables being fragmented, and now I am looking for a tool that will help me prove this either wrong or right.

Thanks.

E-mails appreciated.

Scott Boston
Tech. Support Rep.
ENSYTE Energy Software Int'l
Scott_Boston_at_ensyte.com Received on Wed Jul 28 1999 - 14:49:55 CDT