webdb install location

From: Finnegan Calabro <fcalabro_at_aisvt.bfg.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:19:51 -0400

Can WebDB be installed in its own oracle home or does it need to go in the same home as an oracle server or an oracle client? i'm wondering because I've been getting errors about not having SQL*Plus installed, but i think it did get installed with the server. I'm using 8i on NT. if the 8i server install doesn't really put sql plus/sql loader on, do i have to buy those separately? thanks!
finn Received on Wed Jul 28 1999 - 14:19:51 CDT